Being on the California coast, we understand the importance of watershed management and the ridge-to-reef connection. At Blue Tomorrow, we work on a variety of water projects in the terrestrial and marine environments. We use data collection and modeling tools to assess impacts from natural and human-induced pollutants to water resources and aquatic species. Click on the links below for more information on these projects, and contact us if you have any specific questions or data requests.
- Angeles National Forest – Stream Condition Inventory
- Los Padres National Forest – Stream Condition Inventory
- Zanja de Cota Creek Steelhead Habitat Assessment
- Hydrologic Considerations of Drill Site No. 7
- Northern Ventura County Coastal Watershed Project (NVCCWP)
- Miramar Oil Plume Investigation
- Review of the Programmatic Environmental Assessment of the Use of Well Stimulation Treatment on the Southern California Outer Continental Shelf (EA)